- Women and Minority Pennsylvanians Benefit Greatly From SB 717 and 718; and HB 1572 and 1573
- Extra Benefits to the S.T.O.P. Plan
Government reports indicate that women and minorities are under represented in home ownership in the United States. This contributes greatly to these groups also trailing in accumulated wealth. Governmental programs have attempted to correct the probl...
- The Tax That Kills!
- A TAX INCREASE PRETENDING TO BE A TAX CUT
- STOP OPPOSES ANY PLAN TO EXPAND THE SALES TAX TO COVER ALL FOOD,
CLOTHING, UTILTIES AND EVERYTHING ELSE NOW NOT TAXED!TELL YOUR
LEGISLATORS YOU OPPOSE THE COMMONEALTH CAUCUS PLAN !!!
Subj: House Democratic Weekly Message
Date: 6/4/2004 4:55...
- What Can I Do To Help Abolish All Property Taxes On Primary Residences (homesteads and farmsteads)???
- Those who for the first time are learning about S.T.O.P. (Stop Taxing Our Properties)--the statewide effort to abolish all property taxes (real estate taxes) on homesteads and farmsteads (primary residences); and those who were aware of the effort, and ...
This site uses .PDF files for ease of viewing and printing. You will need to have the free Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view .PDF files properly. If you don't already have it you may get the free Adobe Reader by clicking on the image below.