- The House that Wasn't Built
- The House That Governor Rendell, Pennsylvania Representatives and Senators Prevented From Being Built.
Please ask Governor Ed Rendell, and your PA State Senator and Representative what role they played in:
· The House That Wasn't Built.
- KDKA TV Report Demonstrates Property Tax Injustice
- In a two-part series KDKA TV investigative reporter Andy Sheehan revealed some of the injustices of the property tax system in Allegheny County.
After the county has had two complete reassessments of all county properties at a cost to the taxpayers o...
- Victimizing The Most Vulnerable
- Governments often prey on those least able to defend themselves, because it is more difficult to attack those who have the assets to fight back. A textbook example of this is found in each of Pennsylvania’s 67 counties.
When property reassessments ...
This site uses .PDF files for ease of viewing and printing. You will need to have the free Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view .PDF files properly. If you don't already have it you may get the free Adobe Reader by clicking on the image below.